Birthplace of the Republican Party national historic site
The birthplace of the Republican Party, Ripon's Little White School House stands as a museum where a group of people first gathered to change the political climate of the United States.
Visit www.ripon1854.com for more details
- • Seasonal hours: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Daily, Memorial Day - Labor Day;
- • Weekends in May, September and October.
- • Regular Admission price is: $2.00 for adults and children over age 12.
- • To visit the School by special arrangement, call the Ripon Chamber of Commerce at 920-748-6764.
- • We are available for groups to visit by special arrangement.
- • Visit and see how history was made in Ripon, WI.
- • A complete restoration and conservation of the Little White Schoolhouse, birthplace of the Republican Party was completed in 2007.
- • The Little White Schoolhouse Inc. is a 501c3 organization.